Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
• 1 packet 2-minute Ready-to-Heat Wholegrain TILDA Steamed Basmati Rice (250g)
• 6 Boneless Chicken Thighs
• 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
• 1⁄4 tsp paprika
• 2 tbsp Olive Oil
• 1 tbsp butter
• 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
• 2 Shallots, minced
• 4 tsp fresh or dried Thyme (Save 1 tsp for garnish)
• 3 tbsp Dijon Mustard
• 1/3 Cup Chicken Stock
• 3/4 Cup Heavy Cream
1. Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
2. In a frying pan heat oil over medium heat and brown the chicken thighs about 3 minutes each side and set aside.
3. In the same pan the chicken cooked in, add the garlic and shallot until fragrant and slightly soft.
4. Add chicken stock and scrap all the brown bits off the pan and reduce by half.
5. Add butter, mustard, heavy cream, and 3 tsps. of thyme and mix well.
6. Simmer the sauce on medium low heat to allow the sauce to come together and all the flavors to blend. About 3-4 minutes.
7. Add the chicken back into the sauce and cook for 6-8 minutes.
8. Add TILDA Steamed Basmati Rice into the chicken mixture and cook for 2 minutes when the rice is fluffy and coated with the sauce.
Serve and Enjoy